Sunday, February 13, 2022

Portfolio Project - Outline

Approach to Project

The portfolio project is a huge part of the AICE MEDIA project. There are three things that I am looking to gain from the project. I want to first get a good understanding of how to create a good intro by researching and seeing what good movie intros look like. A good movie intro always includes a deep foundation for all the movies so that people can understand what they are getting into. I also noticed that good movie intros always end with people wanting more. This keeps people engaged and wanting to continue watching the movie. Another important thing within a movie intro is having good credits which is something I want to continue within my film intro.

Initial Plans

My initial plan is to come to an understanding of which genre I want to first create. There are different emotions and feelings within the different genres and I want to create something with a lot of suspense so I might lean towards thriller/horror. First I will storyboard and come up with ideas for how I want the shot to look. I will also look for talent and people who can act within my film. There are many things I want to do within the project and it starts with brainstorming and becoming creative. Shooting what I know about is the main goal within this first part of the production.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project - CCR

 Take a look at my CCR