Saturday, April 2, 2022

Portfolio Project - Cutting and Pasting

Cutting

These are the last few days of my project and I am excited to finish it up. I have everything cut and edited and found the process went very well I see the story coming together.  The only thing I don't like is how it is too montagy and it feels like I am watching a highlight clip instead of a film. I like the way it looks I just need to be more intentional with the way I am cutting it. These are the last few parts of my project so I want to make sure my time is going towards the right place. Here are the things I want to do within the next few days.

- Finish cutting

- Color correct

- Export

Here is what the project looks like right now.


As you can see I have the videos stretched out so I can mess with the audio and see it. This way I can do more editing and it looks cleaner. Overall, I am excited to finish my project and the next step is the CCR. In my next blog post I will show the script and how I intend on creating the ccr and how it relates to my overall project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project - CCR

 Take a look at my CCR