Friday, March 25, 2022

Portfolio Project - Filming Day

Filming 'Tunnel Vision'



I filmed my film intro today and things went as planned. We got a lot done and were able to open the Cypress Bay gym and shoot while we were there. I shot on my trusty Sony a6600 and filmed in S-log3 so I could get flatter tones for my color correction process. The day started as I picked up my actor (Kevin Pazmino) before we headed out we shot a few of the scenes inside of his bedroom to get the "day in the life" feel. It was great to be in the space of an athlete and I was able to get lots of shot of his trophy and jersey and much more.

I haven't started the post-production process but here is a clip from an unedited portion of my intro.



This depicts one of the final scenes and I am very happy about how it came out. 

Something that I would love to convey throughout the piece is the sense of commitment. Although our main subject is constantly faced with different problems throughout his life and the film he still remianis faithful to his passion at whatever the cost. This beautiful relationship between man and craft is an age old tale that people can relate with. However, the question is, what will one do for that craft and to what extent? Is he willing to give it all up?...there's only one way to find out. This sense of suspense is something that I will develop throughout the intro and real film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project - CCR

 Take a look at my CCR