Saturday, March 26, 2022

Portfolio Project - Post Production Plan

 Working in Post

I am now in the post-production stage of my film intro 'Tunnel Vision'. My plan is to be finished editing before the end of spring break or at least cut it by the end of the break and do a little tweaking when we get back. Hopefully, all the planning and preparation will be enough as I spent hours trying to perfect every scene and make it memorable. I kept in mind the idea of 2+2 instead of the instant gratification of 4 so as I begin to edit I will continue to make that a central theme. 

The plan.

- Sort through footage. See what I like and don't like to add to the project
-  Piece together
- Add any text or effects
- Color correction...this will take the longest since I shot everything in such flat colors

My biggest fear is making something that will be more of a montage than a film intro, I want things to be cohesive and make sense which is why the storyboarding process of this was so important. I kept organized (mostly) and that will show throughout the production process. I will keep updating as I finish my production but this is a great start and I'm excited to start on the second part of this project. I want to put my all into this and hopefully, that will be conveyed throughout the film (and in my grade tehe @tstock ;P ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project - CCR

 Take a look at my CCR