Sunday, March 27, 2022

Portfolio Project - Updates

Editing and more

I am currently editing everything right now and color correcting and can I just give myself a pat on the back because I think I did a really good job so far. I was really able to use my knowledge of the class and bring it to life. I even used a lot of the representation tricks that we saw in the visual analysis essays to help create my character. My friend Kevin did a great job with the acting, he was already a basketball player but I loved how he really started to connect with the character like I do. 


Tunnel Vision is something that I think holds more value because it is so exclusive to children. From a young age there is a lot that out parent look to us for and put a lot of pressure on us. This reminds me of the Turning Red movie Pixar just came out with about a girl to is growing up and turns into a fox which is just a metaphor for puberty. Similarly to this, our main protagonist is struggling with trying to be perfect at such a young age when imperection is all that is present. I like to think that what I'm making is much more than just a project but a real message


Here is the first look at 'Tunnel Vision' a Chocolate Muffins production.



Much more to come!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project - CCR

 Take a look at my CCR